Aim: Zooming into anything related to life.
Guidelines for submitting articles ZtL Blog
- The content must be detailed, clear, informative, and unique (approximately 1000 words). They should not have been published previously or be under consideration by another publication.
- Draft blogs need to be sent to the email email@example.com
- ZtL to own the rights to the contents once published on our blog. The blogger is forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell any materials (fully or partially) from the published blogs with out prior permission from ZtL.
- Articles cannot be an advertisement, promotional material or sales articles. (Any article that directly promote a product or a company shall not be accepted)
- No linking to any external websites in the content or even the authors website or blog. (Such articles shall not be accepted)
- Relevant pictures, photos, graphs charts and other graphic to be included. However, these need to be royalty free and protected for copyright issues and once published should be owned by ZtL
- A minimum of one thumbnail picture and another picture in the content of the blog is required.
- Sources needs to be clearly mentioned for any statistical information
- Use of proper business English is mandatory in the blogs.
- The article should not carry any obscene pictures or offensive content.
Freedom of expression and identity are important to ZtL. However, any content or comment that violate the acceptable standards are strictly not allowed. Any third party exhibiting inappropriate behaviours while using the site will be held responsible and acted upon. Any action in the following categories fall in this section:
- Privacy Violations
- Copyright or IP infringement
- Intimidation of users
- Privacy violations
- Unlawful activities
- Deceitful data collection
Collection of information by ZtL
This website collects customer information such as :
- The information provided by the user voluntarily at any point of time while using the website which may include your name, address, contact details, email addresses or any other personal details which would be furnished as part of the association.
- The information automatically collected when visiting our website which may include cookies third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Log files and cookies – The website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gather limited information like IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, date/time stamps etc and stores this information in server log files. These are used for site administration and website usage and trend analysis only.
- We will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party.
- Third parties as mentioned in the guidelines have access to your data as noted within this agreement.